The Free Women’s Center of Pulaski County (FWC) empowers as many individuals as possible to make healthy life choices consistent with the intrinsic value of human life, and serves as a leader in the community at large for positive sexual values.
We do this through programs which provide pregnancy testing and counseling; pregnancy confirmation through limited diagnostic ultrasound; partnering and support; linkage to community resources; education and training; post abortion support; adoption support and material aid.
The FWC is committed to the following principles of service and values which are rooted in and flow from the Christian faith of those involved with the FWC. Therefore, the Board of Directors has approved Statements of Christian Unity and Faith, which all employees and volunteers affirm their belief.
Principles of Service
1. Services promote life affirming choices for pregnancy and sexuality
2. Services are presented in a loving, caring, nonjudgmental manner.
3. Services are presented to people of all races, cultures, creeds, and economic status.
4. Services are confidential.
5. Services promote abstinence as the positive life choice for unmarried persons.
• The sanctity of human life
• Chastity (abstinence outside of marriage; faithfulness within marriage)
• Personal responsibility
• The dignity of work
• Knowledge and wisdom