- Attend meetings and/or pick-up promotional materials for events (twice a year)
- Send a representative in your behalf to meetings you are unable to attend
- Serve as a Free Women’s Center (FWC) representative for your Church Family (distribute materials, answer questions, promote events, etc.)
Ways to Promote FWC Projects
- Let your Church family know you are their FWC Ambassador
- Talk with various Church groups (Choir, Ladies Auxiliary, Men’s Groups, etc.)
- Bulletin Announcements or Power Point Announcements
- Church Newsletters
- Church Bulletin Boards
- Schedule an FWC representative to speak at a Church event
- Announce FWC projects at weekly gatherings such as dinners & prayer meetings
- Provide an FWC display at your Mission fair or ministry information center; you need only to request assistance from the FWC.
- Coordinate a Baby Bottle Drive for your Church once a year; the FWC will help with all materials.
For further information contact Adriane Hendrix, Executive Director, or Kat Barnett, Client Services Coordinator, by calling (573) 774-4992, email email@example.com, or text (314) 656-8057.