We believe all clients deserve the truth about their baby and all options. Informed consent is the guiding principle for our client advocates, case managers, ultrasound technicians, and educators.
We provide the following services free of charge:
- Accurate and confidential pregnancy tests and ultrasounds
- One-on-One Mentoring/Crisis Pregnancy Peer Counseling
- Prenatal Education
- Material Needs Assistance
- Financial Support through the State of Missouri’s Alternatives to Abortion (A2A) Program – https://dss.mo.gov/fsd/a2a/
- Adoption Counseling & Referrals
- Post-abortive Counseling
- Sexual Risk Avoidance Education
Truthful conversations empower and equip clients to know the truth about themselves and God. We believe our clients can make healthy choices and with the right support and education they can avoid future crises.